Goodenough Club accommodation offers:
- Attractively furnished single, double, twin and family en-suite (shower) bedrooms in historic Mecklenburgh Square, right in the heart of Bloomsbury.
- All rooms are well equipped with TV, telephone, unlimited internet access, hairdryer, toiletries and complimentary hot drinks tray.
- Several individually styled garden suites, boasting high ceilings, chandeliers and separate living room are available for those who want a little bit more luxury. These rooms are also ideal for private business meetings/receptions and can be booked on a day hire basis.
Special offers are available in August and over the Christmas period. Please call the Reservations Team for more information on +44 (0)20 77694727.
Sabbatical suites, ideal for longer stays, are available across the road in London House. Bookings are currently being accepted until July 2013 and subsequently from September 2014 following refurbishment of the building.
Enjoy our extensive facilities:
- Continental breakfast in our Club Guest Lounge in House 23 from 07.00-10.00.
- Freshly cooked breakfast 07.30-10.15 weekdays and 08.00-12.00 weekends and Bank Holidays in the College’s William Goodenough House.
- Relax with a coffee in our comfortable Guest Lounge located in House 23, free wifi available.
- Enjoy drinks or a light lunch in our cafe in William Goodenough House until 17.30.
- Evening drinks available in the G-Bar.
Accommodation is also available at The Burn, our estate in the Highlands of Scotland. For more details and to book please visit their website.